This weekend Numa and Jane visited and brought some maps with them. Numa is an endless source of information and energy while Jane has done extensive traveling herself, loves the outdoors, and has at least a couple of kayaks she uses regularly. We went over some possible travel routes and various points of interest. Numa has traveled to so many places!
This is the house Numa just bought in Buenos Aires. He spent some time "pinning" the location of it on Google Earth and associating this picture with it. Now we know what our destination looks like.
Scott came over Saturday evening. The five of us went to Maharaja's, an Indian restaurant here in Milwaukee. Scott has a lot of experience eating Indian food so between he, Jane and Zoe our table had lots of Indian food varieties as I let them order for me. Indian food isn't my favorite
but it is nice for a change and the conversation was first rate!
Numa agreed to buy the farkles I had installed on the bike. Ignore the above picture with the pretty girls fawning over Numa. I'm pretty sure it was my sparkling wit that convinced him. He had already said he would split the cost of the bike's transport across the Darien Gap but this last bit really helped as I wanted a netbook to SKYPE Wifey, save pictures to, and to update this blog. Things are really shaping up and I have only one week to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment