Saturday, December 19, 2009

OK You Guys Deserve Some Pictures!

Still in Kenosha

Tim-our transport connection to Texas. Thank you Tim! It was great traveling with you.

Inmates wearing stripes in Texas washing police cars.

My Jack-In-The-Box riding buddy. Look for him in January to see if he stays stuck to my windshield all the way to BsAs. He already fell off once but got stuck behind my radiator so I was able to rescue him.



Some old guy enjoying life :-)




Taking a break



My so far Trustworthy (and fun!) stead



Rock slide boulders closed this road but we took it anyway with our bikes.





Rock slides don't bother these guys

Our hotel in Veracruz


My washing lady


Ahhhhhhhhh! We all get our clothess de-stink-afied. My cost $2.50 US




Both my sidestand and centerstand were much too long when the bike was loaded. This one man shop fixed me up.



He wailed on it!
I want to thank you all for reading this blog. It came about as a suggestion from my dear Wifey and I'm sure she is right that friends/family may like it and that I will appreciate having done this later.














No comments: