Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tampico



We had breakfast at 7 and hit the road at 9. It was lightly drizzling but it was warm! Crossing into Mexico with all the associated paperwork went ok and then we hit the road South. It started pouring and rained pretty steadily for a couple hours. (Thank you George for the rainsuit!)
We did about 300 miles and ended up on the Northside of Tampico.


The KLR is working well even in the pouring rain and I'm finding the stock seat provides comfortable seating positions. I'm really happy to be riding in Mexico again as I always find it interesting and the people friendly.




We stopped to get a shot of us at the Tropic of Cancer.






Tomorrow we head towards Veracruz. Hope you all are doing well!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, rain or no rain! Keep snapping pics!

John said...

Hey there G. How is the house coming along? Can't wait to see it! Also this 'friend' of yours sound slike a peach! Do tell!