Ok we have the time off work, we've made our plans, the bikes are ready, the clothes are packed, the trailer is hooked up, our bikes are loaded, we have said our goodbyes, it's time to HIT THE ROAD!
Checkout the link to our SPOT GPS and you can see Mike's house if you go to "satellite". I'll try to update this when I have wifi. Stay well my friends and family!
Checkout the link to our SPOT GPS and you can see Mike's house if you go to "satellite". I'll try to update this when I have wifi. Stay well my friends and family!

1 comment:
Hi John,
You guys seem to be really flying. Are you still on the bikes?
Would love to see where you are, so be sure to upload some pics when you have time.
30's here with rain for Christmas. But we'll tough it out. Lots of parties and celebrations everywhere. Lovin' it !!
Will be watching for you on the Net,
Dave
Post a Comment